Who are we?
1. The website www.riviera-expat.com (hereinafter referred to as the “site”). The Site is produced and operated by : D.F.H.E. ADVISORS, SAS with a share capital of 13,631 Euros, registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under No. 798 629 325, acting through its legal representative domiciled at its registered office located at 68 rue du faubourg Saint Honoré, 75008 PARIS, hereafter “RIVIERA-EXPAT”.
2. These are likely to be installed in your terminal subject to the choices and options you have expressed or may express at any time in accordance with this policy.
1. In the interests of information and transparency, RIVIERA-EXPAT has defined this policy to enable you to find out more about :
– the origin and purpose of the information processed during your browsing on the site ;
– your rights regarding cookies and other tracers used by RIVIERA-EXPAT.
What are cookies?
1. Cookies, or other similar tracking devices, are data used by a server to send status information to a user’s browser, and by that browser to send status information back to the originating server.
2. 2. Status information can be, for example, a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc.
3. Cookies are used to store status information for the duration of their validity when a browser accesses different pages of a website or when the browser subsequently returns to that website.
4. Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
5. There are different types of cookies:
– session cookies that are temporary and are deleted as soon as you leave the browser or the site;
– permanent cookies that remain on your device until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser features.
– To store information that you have entered or requested via forms that you fill out on our site;
– to count visitors and identify how they use the site;
– to identify which site or search engine brought you to our site;
– to conduct statistics and analysis of site traffic and usage for the purpose of improving the site;
– to save your cookie choices;
– display content targeted to your interests;
– manage your user session
What cookies do we use?
1. The cookies and trackers used on the site are :
– Social networks. In addition, on our site, social network applications are integrated to allow you to share or make known content from our site to others.
– The social network is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use this button while visiting our site.
– This type of button may allow the relevant social network to track your browsing on our site, simply because your account on the relevant social network is activated on your device (logged in) while you are browsing our site.
– We recommend that you consult the policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect. In particular, these policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of them.
– Google Analytics service. The user is informed that the site uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google Inc (“Google”), which allows the analysis of the navigation on the site and the production of statistics and audience measurements. This data is transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. For more information, you can visit the following page: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
2. If you refuse them, a refusal cookie will be inserted into your terminal so that RIVIERA-EXPATrecords the information that you do not wish any cookies to be installed. Please note, however, that if you delete this cookie, the cookies will be able to be installed on your terminal again.
3. However, if you consent to this in accordance with the terms and conditions made known to you in the information banner on the site’s home page, i.e., by continuing your navigation, the above-mentioned cookies will be installed on your terminal.
4. You may reconsider your choice at any time:
– either by deleting the refusal cookie;
– or by the various means described in the section “Deleting and/or rejecting cookies”.
1. You have several options for deleting cookies.
2. Indeed, if most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of cookies, you have the possibility, if you wish, to choose to accept all cookies, or to reject them systematically, or to choose which ones you accept depending on the sender. You can also set your browser to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis prior to their installation. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser. Don’t forget to configure all the browsers of your various devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
3. For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences. As an example:
– for the Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ;
– for Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ;
– for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ;
– for Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ;
– for Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
6. In addition, you can also set your general preferences regarding targeted advertising by going to: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and choosing not to allow certain companies to use your data for targeted advertising.
1. The Cookies policy is subject to change or modification at any time.
2. You are invited to consult it regularly.
3. Last modified : 28/03/20